On Tuesday, 20th of August we are open from 10:00 to 14:00.
- Is experience handling a firearm required before I am allowed to shoot?
No experience is required. If you do not know how to handle a firearm, our friendly staff provides all instruction free of charge.
- May I take pictures while I am at the range?
You are allowed to take pictures provided that you are safe with all firearms.
- What is appropriate attire at a shooting range?
You should wear clothes you are comfortable in. For safety reasons (hot brass) we do not recommend: flip flops and sandals, as well as low cut tops.
- How much does it cost to shoot at the range?
We offer a la carte pricing. It is comparable to ordering of a menu at a restaurant. We cannot tell you how much it is going to cost until we know what you plan to order. As a way to help you determine your budget for your day at the range, please see our rates on the Price List Page. If you can not decide what to shoot don't worry! We have configured the most popular firearms into all inclusive Shooting Packages.
- Do you charge reservation fees?
Reservations are free of charge. We do not take any up front payments and charge all fees on the day at the range.
- What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay with Credit/Debit Cards (Visa and MasterCard) or cash.